Product / SMS Alert
Notify the client the actual arrival time of the parcel in the delivery truck with a SMS.
Product | SMS Alert Planbord- Cloud application
SMS Alert is a product of Deep Orange. It takes care of the communication between (SMS) customer and driver whenever there is a delivery scheduled.
SMS Alert uses GPS and Traffic information of TomTom Telematics WEBFLEET to accurate calculate the estimated arrival time of the delivery.
*For fleet managers with WEBFLEET vehicle equipment from TomTom Telematics.
SMS Alert lowers delivery cost
and improves customer satisfaction.
SMS Alert Planbord and WEBFLEET work together for the automated TEXT Alert messages, SMS Alert uses the GPS information of WEBFLEET to send a message with a highly accurate time of delivery. Your orders are shown in a digital planning board in the SMS Alert application.
Which product variant fits your needs?
SMS Alert Basic
SMS Alert uses SMS-Credits which you can buy from Deep Orange.
Functions of SMS Alert Basic
Sends Text message to customer with indication of arrival time.
Sends Text mesdsage to driver when a new order is issued.
Customer reply on Text message shown in desktop web-application.
Personalised message-templates with 6 possible keywords to show actual information.
Real-time reporting of SMS-Credits.
Import orders via CSV file(s).
SMS Alert Advanced
Compared to basic SMS Alert has advances more extensive in communication with customers, driver and other. SMS Alert Advances also offers as an option the sociale media services as communication channel. SMS Alert uses SMS-Credits which you can buy from Deep Orange.
Functions of SMS Alert in this variant
- Message to customer indicating arrival time, change of arrival and announcement (max 1 day before) of a delivery.
- Berichten aan chauffeur bij nieuwe order, wijziging order en bericht van de klant.
- Scripting language in templates, all data of vehicles, drivers, locations, and orders records can be used to personify the message.
- Message templates, predefined responses to changes in arrival time, announcing orders, new orders, change orders, and arrival at the customer.
- Chat capabilities between driver and contact person, contact person or the customer can send messages to the driver.
- Adjustable routing of messages, the customer message can also be sent to others. For example, to the sales department wants to monitor messages from the customer..
- Detailed statistics of the traffic messages, notification of minimum credit level (credit runs out).
- WEBFLEET import / export van orders, locations and drivers via Excel or CSV.
- Social Media (option)
- Alerts and announcements sent via social media (e.g.. Facebook Messenger, Telegram).
- Request actual arrival time.
- Change delivery location.
Purchase, installation and service.
Installation: Plug & Play.
The SMS Alert Plan Board is available via our secure cloud environment. This means that you can safely work anywhere with the planning board.
As a company you have your own account within SMS Alert.
Purchasing this product is on credit basis, you buy credits for sending text-messages. Ask for details from our sales.
Application updates are free and updated automatically via the cloud. So you have nothing to worry about.
You will receive full-support not only when you purchase SMS Alert but also on activation and during operations.
What does your company need to work with SMS Alert?
Your company works with WEBFLEET TomTom Telematics.
SMS Alert consults WEBFLEET to analyse your data and use it for Alerting on current orders. SMS Alert sends the customer a text message if the vehicle is nearby trying to deliver the package.